Look Yourself In The Mirror


Look Yourself In The Mirror

Here is a sample of the well searched topic "Look Yourself In the Mirror". This is an essay I wrote for a good friend of mine to help her with the admission procedure. Most of the colleges ask you to choose between two essays and write about them. So I am posting this to help you with writing them. These are not to be copied, because that can get yourself rejected. So please don't. 

Disclaimer: All views expressed on this site are my own, and do not represent the opinion of any entity, whatsoever with which I have been, am now, or will be affiliated.

I am a beautiful and charming young girl who loves to live life in a unique way. I love traveling a lot. I love my life so much and that I wish to make it so special that I want at least someone to remember me. I am more of a social person. I love to attend community meetings and gatherings and functions. I love interacting with people and making new friends. I am not so much into social media. I use them but not a lot, just to keep up with distant friends and relatives. My hobbies are watching movies, reading books, and cooking. I am good at leading team members. I actively take part in games and fun and when I am selected as a team leader, I take the responsibility and tries my maximum to win the game. I think leadership quality is my positive. I don't like to hurt people. I am a God fearing girl brought up with a strong belief in Christianity. I read Bible every day. I receive Holy Communion every day. With what my parents have taught me about the world and how to live the life, I think I am a successful person, with a beautiful family and good friends. I am always happy to meet my friends and chat with them. I am a well-disciplined girl and obey rules and show manners everywhere. I self-learn a lot of things. Whatever I am curious about, I search them on the internet and learn about it myself. I manage my work and education properly. I have good managerial skills. I am an extrovert person. I like going out a lot. I am somewhat punctual because it depends on a lot of other things too, I think so. 

I have some negatives too. All are not perfect. But I love my imperfections too. Sometimes they are my strengths. I am a very sensitive person. I cry for silly matters sometimes. But I won't cry in open. And another negative is that I say anything that I am willing to say. I always tell my opinion if I think that is good for me or the community. Even if there is peer pressure or pressure from the above to do or say a bad thing, I disagree and refuse to do so. Sometimes this has done a lot of help to me, and sometimes I lose some of my friends at work. But I have been trying to improve a lot. I spend a lot of time watching movies. I like to spend time doing things that I like to do. And sometimes I disobey when I am asked to do what I don't like doing.

What one person considers strength could be viewed by another as a weakness. Knowing my weaknesses helps me to plan ways to overcome them when I am doing tasks and interacting with others. Knowing what I am good at and what I am weak in can help me to become a better person. Recognising weaknesses along with having the desire to improve on them is a skill that I have. If I realise I have a weakness in a certain area of my life, I will work to improve myself in that area. I also use my personal strengths to improve myself in the areas where I am weak. The greatest personal strength that permeates into other areas of my life is persistent to be good at anything that I do. I set high standards for myself. I believe in doing things well in order to be successful with what I do and with the commitments I make.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get things done at cheap rates.

Teleportation